Our Firm’s specialties include, but are not limited to:
• Glass and Glazing
• Ground-up Buildings
• Steel Stud Framing
• Miscellaneous Steel
• Tenant Improvements
“We are a firm that believes in empowering the individuals that create our team and have earned a reputation for providing an open and honest internal culture which is reflected in the communication and collaboration we share with our clients. We are looking for a team addition who loves what we do: To make projects successful by meeting tight deadlines and exceeding client expectations.”
Regarding the position:
- We are open to a full-time salary or part-time hourly candidate.
- For full-time salary positions, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes: company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K matching, bonuses, paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
- For part-time hourly positions, we offer competitive hourly rates and potential for paid time off (PTO) accrual.
- This position requires 2 or more years of experience within the Architectural/Engineering/Construction industry and must be proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT.
- Experience in a minimum of two of the firm’s specialties.
- A working knowledge of Bluebeam is a plus, but not required.
- Please include a list of notable projects worked on, including the role played in those projects and the types of building materials used for the design.